my sanctuary.

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Here we go again.

Quick thought before book in.

My first trip down to town after ONE MONTH. This is ridiculous. Well nothing much has changed, except that time seemed to be on an accelerometer.

I have 168 hours a week, 36 of them belong to myself. I am paid S$1.30/hour and I am my country's asset. Yeah it pretty much makes sense -> asset = sucky life.

I no longer know where home is. Maybe it is simply where my physical body is. Perhaps the concept of a home doesn't make a difference anymore. I stay at JooKoon and I live in AngMoKio. can't figure? Neither can I.

I'm already counting down to book out. 6 more days and i'll be through, 7 more days and I'll be back again.

Life is full of ironies. It hits you when you least expect it, at a time you least want it. It stirs your mind and disrupts your spirit. It makes fun of you in the most interesting ways.

 

book in lo.

1 Comments:

  • Boss! Jiayou. Hang in there.
    (:

    By Anonymous little boss, at 4:55 pm  

Post a Comment



<< Home